::: A healthy man has a hundred wishes, a sick man has only one :::

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday 9 June 2009

Left 4 Dead 2 Comming Soon

Another rumor that a reality. Left 4 Dead is not even complete a year we will play soon.
Photobucket
When you view the reputation that supports the Valve game Team Fortress 2 as a full with the update, very odd because Left 4 Dead running without a lot of update means that the DLC and through their direct spawn both games. But I do not care as long as can still kill Zombie in this:).

5 comments:

Peluang Usaha di rumah said...

Well written post, thanks

questions and answers said...

Hwy the post is very informative and very help full for me. Thanks for the info.. :)

agenzia moda milano said...

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely appreciated every little bit of it and I've you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

randy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
randy said...

Hi, very interesting post thanks for sharing. Can I contact your through your email. Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387 at gmail.com